Monday, February 12, 2007

Missing Her Little Head

We are almost to the one month mark! It is hard to believe Morgan has been in her helmet for that long already. We have two to three more months to go. Hopefully no longer! She really is doing amazingly well. We are the ones who are still adjusting to life with the helmet. Lately, I have really been missing her sweet little head. We take the helmet off for a few minutes every morning and then again at bedtime long enough to give her a bath. I try to enjoy every second of those short moments. I love to cuddle with her when her helmet is off. Her sweet hugs just aren't' the same when a large helmet is knocking you in the face. I want to enjoy the last few months of her being a baby so badly. Unfortunately, I find myself just wanting to fast forward time a few months from now so this will all be over with. I know in just a short time I will be back to kissing her head and shopping for cute hair bows but it is often hard to keep that in mind. For now, I will just have to adjust to her little pink helmet hugs.

No comments: